As we reflect on 2019, we want to take this time to show our gratitude towards our community partners and employees, who have helped thousands of individuals across the country recover from substance use disorders and mental health issues.
With another year of growth, we now have eight treatment centers throughout the country, offering a full continuum of care to those in need of treatment. We’re excited to share there’s even more to come in 2020.
In 2019, Advanced Recovery Systems:
In 2020, our treatment network will expand to:
- Treated more than 5,000 people nationwide in our treatment facilities
- Opened The Recovery Village Palm Beach at Baptist Health in Lake Worth, Florida, bringing high-quality detox care to South Florida
- Celebrated our 4th anniversary of Real Talk, an educational prevention program presented in partnership with Miss Florida which reached over 10,000 students
- Hosted more than 80 continuing education events for medical professionals nationwide, fulfilling over 150 hours of continuing education credit hours
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association recognized The Recovery Village and Orlando Recovery Center as two of the first facilities to receive the Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment and Recovery designation.
With a commitment to mental and behavioral health, Advanced Recovery Systems is dedicated to helping people by offering a variety of treatment options, educational opportunities, and comprehensive resources.
As a pillar in the recovery community, we look forward to making a difference in the lives of our patients, communities, and colleagues in the years to come.
- Cherry Hill, New Jersey: Together with Cooper University Health Care, we’re building a state-of-the-art, 90-bed inpatient facility in Cherry Hill, New Jersey to serve people in need of quality addiction treatment.