***Please bring 3 printed copies of your resume and a copy of your Eventbrite Ticket.*** At the event, you will be able to meet the Hiring Managers, and other staff members of the treatment facility, which is scheduled to open in September 2022 in Roswell, GA. The Recovery Village Atlanta is here for those in need of mental health and/or substance abuse treatment, as our team of licensed professionals offers comprehensive care and support. Not only do we provide an environment that helps patients heal from their substance use and mental health conditions, but we also help them towards long-lasting sobriety with aftercare planning services tailored to treat the client’s individual needs.
We are currently seeking employment for the following positions:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prefer one (1) year of experience or a personal preference in Housekeeping in a health care facility
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Higher education in a business-related field preferred
- At least one (1) year in a professional office setting
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer 2 years of professional experience and training in to include evidence of training in repair contracting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, facility cleaning, and related areas of facility appropriate technical areas of operation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one year in a food service-related field
- Food Certification Certificate as required by state
Food Services Director
- High School diploma or equivalent or 3 years experience in Food Services
- Serv Safe Certification
- Minimum one year in a supervisory position, or the full-time equivalent, as a food service supervisor in a health care facility in consultation with a dietitian; or trained and experienced in food service supervision and management through military service programs with experience as described above.
Behavioral Health Technician
- Associate degree in a health-related field required
- In lieu of an Associate degree, a minimum of two (2) years of experience in BHT or a similar patient care role is required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in BHT or similar patient care role preferred.
- Alternatively, successful completion of the ARS training through the BHT I.
- Adult Facilities: Prefer experience working with Children and Adolescent Facilities
- Good driving record that meets safety and company insurance standards
- Agency Affiliation Counselor license as required by State (e.g. Washington)
- Medication Technician/QMAP Certification, Certified Behavioral Health Technician (CBHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Medical (MA) preferred or as per state requirement.
- CPR and Standard First Aid certification
Licensed Practical Nurse
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Certification in Practical Nursing or equivalent as per state law required
- Licensed to practice in the State of practice
- Higher education preferred
- Two years as a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN preferred; behavioral health setting ideal
- Associate degree in Nursing required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Practice required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Behavioral health experience preferred
- LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
- LMFT (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist)
We take pride in taking care of our team members because a happy staff makes for better client outcomes.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Matching Contribution to Health Savings Plan, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
About Advanced Recovery Systems
Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS) is an integrated behavioral health care management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse and mental health conditions. The ARS network of treatment centers includes The Recovery Village Umatilla (Umatilla, Florida), The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake (Palmer Lake, Colorado), The Recovery Village Ridgefield (Ridgefield, Washington), The Recovery Village Columbus (Groveport, Ohio), Orlando Recovery Center (Orlando, Florida), The Recovery Village at Baptist Health (Lake Worth, Florida and Miami, Florida), The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper (Cherry Hill, New Jersey), Next Generation Village (Sebring, Florida) and The IAFF Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health Treatment and Recovery (Upper Marlboro, Maryland). For more information, visit www.AdvancedRecoverySystems.com.
For questions, please email Tina Fortuna at [email protected]