Angela Phillips,PHD | LICSW
DIRECTOR OF TELEHEALTH SERVICES
Angela is a licensed therapist and clinical researcher, and has worked in public, private, government, and not-for-profit organizations, across clinical and research-oriented roles. Angela’s clinical and research experience has included suicide prevention, cognitive behavioral and mindfulness-based therapies, teletherapy delivery, understanding global stress during the COVID-19 pandemic, integrated therapeutics, and treatments such as non-invasive brain stimulation for more severe psychiatric or neurological conditions. Angela has co-developed and led randomized and controlled trials in neuromodulation and has provided consultation and training for new providers, centers and academic centers entering collaborative psychiatric and behavioral healthcare using novel treatment interventions and approaches.
Additionally, she is excited to cohost our new podcast, Dear Mind, You Matter, with a focus on creating greater awareness and access to a variety of mental health and wellness tools.
- BA, Psychology – University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- MSW – University of Washington, Seattle
- PhD, Interdisciplinary Nursing Science – University of Washington, Seattle
- Pre-doctoral Internship – Berenson Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Post-doctoral Fellowship – Stanford Brain Stimulation Lab, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University