Our Promise to You: Get Help Today
Addiction can affect anyone from any demographic. At Advanced Recovery Systems, we make every effort to prevent and treat it because we believe full recovery is possible. We promise to treat your patients with compassionate care, from the moment they call to the minute they leave our facility. With our comprehensive programs and experienced, friendly staff, our mission is to help them transition to a life that isn’t ruled by drugs or alcohol.
Each Advanced Recovery Systems facility offers an array of personalized services to meet the unique needs of our clients, regardless of where they are in their journey. Whether your patients need treatment for alcohol use disorder, substance use disorder, or both, we can help. Many of our facilities are also equipped to treat co-occurring mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety. By referring your patients to us, you’ll help give them the opportunity to take advantage of the many great features of our network of facilities.
CONVENIENT ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Making the decision to contact a rehab center for the first time isn’t always easy. That’s why we make every effort to make the process as convenient and hassle-free as possible before enrollment with:
- Instant verification of active insurance coverage
- Real-time benefits check, with verbal verification
- 1-hour (or less) phone assessment
- Same-day approval for admission
- Enrollment in a treatment program within 24 hours of the call
- 24/7/365 call center availability to coordinate admission
Representatives are standing by to speak with your patients, whether they just have questions or they’re ready to enroll.
While some individuals aren’t opposed to seeking and receiving treatment for addiction with their loved ones’ knowledge, others prefer a more private approach. Regardless of what category your patients fall in, privacy is one of our top concerns.
Because all Advanced Recovery Systems employees comply with HIPAA privacy standards, all information that’s shared with us is kept 100 percent confidential, starting with the first call and continuing through treatment.
No two cases are exactly alike, not even the ones that involve the same substances. That’s why we customize our evidence-based treatment programs to accommodate the specific needs of our clients. This personalized care includes:
- A thorough clinical assessment, reviewed by licensed staff members
- Individual sessions with experts to aid in treatment plan development
- Effective therapy options:
- SMART Recovery: A not-for-profit organization with a sensible self-help program for those struggling with drug or alcohol misuse
- 12-step programs: Programs that incorporate 12 guiding principles to aid in recovery from addiction and behavioral problems
- Holistic: Helps individuals heal from within by focusing on the mind, body and spirit connection
- Group: Typically involves 6–12 people
- Family: Includes the family and other close loved ones of the client
- Individual: One-on-one therapy with a counselor
Advanced Recovery Systems is proud to be a leading behavioral health care management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse and mental health issues. With your referral, your patients can expect to receive:
- Care by expert staff members: Master-level therapists and internationally recognized physicians, specializing in your patients’ conditions
- A full continuum of care: Physician-led facilities with detox, inpatient, residential, outpatient, sober living and aftercare options*
- Luxury and recreational amenities: Yoga, full-service gym, volleyball and more*
- Supportive aftercare: Representatives are always available to speak with graduating clients, whether they need additional support, have questions, or need additional treatment
*Not all services, amenities, and levels of care are available at every facility.
We know how challenging it can be to care for someone struggling with addiction. We’re committed to doing everything we can to make the process easier for you. Please feel free to use our online benefits checker to refer a patient, and contact us at (754) 300-3120 if you have any questions.